Old 05-09-2006, 11:57 PM posted to uk.sci.weather,uk.rec.gardening
Weatherlawyer Weatherlawyer is offline

Default Bloody foxes

gardenlen wrote:
g'day ©¿©,

makes it easier to spread it around where you want it, and much more
convenient than having to run around outsied each time you wish to
pee. plus a bit much to expect the ladies to go run around the garden.

I also use it on my vege' gardens

It? Urine?

Bloody hell! And some people think I am wierd!

I want a flower garden not a council privvy. If I want to smell foxes
and drunks I can go to any fly tip. I have been badly bitten by gnats
as it is. I don't want any worse rashes.

Thanks for nothing.