Old 06-09-2006, 06:16 AM posted to uk.sci.weather,uk.rec.gardening
Farm1 Farm1 is offline

Default Bloody foxes

"Weatherlawyer" wrote in message

It? Urine?

I want a flower garden not a council privvy. If I want to smell

foxes
and drunks I can go to any fly tip. I have been badly bitten by

gnats
as it is. I don't want any worse rashes.

Thanks for nothing.

You have been told to try creosote and urine and lion's poo. All this
is good advice. It's about territory marking and telling the foxes
that there is something bigger and nastier around than they are. Stop
sounding like a pillock and take the advice on board and try it before
you dismiss it.