Old 20-03-2003, 04:44 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Junipers and pines in sun

Hi everyone its been awhile since ive posted "busy
with early spring chores". Just a quick easily
answered question. I probably should already know
this but here goes. I am looking at moving to a new
building here in the city. Some of the ones i have
looked at only have north light. Would my pines and
junipers survive in that low light atmosphere with
only maybe 1 or 2 hours of direct sunlight a day? If
they would and just not thrive what would be the
consequences of the low light.

The junipers would probably do OK. The pines would suffer.
Yellowed needles, longer-than-normal needles, and general ennui.

David Thoreau - Walden

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++