Old 06-09-2006, 06:19 PM posted to rec.gardens
Myrl Jeffcoat Myrl Jeffcoat is offline

Default Squirrel problem

I have a herd of squirrels in my yard. A few years back, I only had
pretty bushy tailed gray squirrels, who didn't do much damage. But in
recent times, I've been over run by scruffy looking little tree
squirrels, who seem to have ran off the gray squirrels. These new
varmints are destructive.

I have a gazebo in my back yard, and these critters are gnawing and
chewing on the roof to it. They have literally chewed up the corners
of the support posts.

I've tried a lot of things, but am woe to come up with a good solution.
.. .Do any of you have any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Myrl Jeffcoat
http://www.myrljeffcoat.com