Old 07-09-2006, 12:30 AM posted to rec.gardens
Johnny Borborigmi Johnny Borborigmi is offline

Default PH Meter

On 2006-09-05 23:17:54 -0400, "Deight" said:

Does anyone have suggestions for a good quality PH meter.......Digital
or analog meter, doesn't matter, provided that it is reliable. The one
I got from my local garden center reads 7 for all areas of my garden.
I knew it was a dud when I placed it in pure lime juice, and it still
read a PH of 7.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Deight.

Get one of the test tube tests, more accurate.