Old 07-09-2006, 04:21 PM posted to rec.gardens
simy1 simy1 is offline

Default Moonflower in Michigan

I collected moonflower seeds from an acquaintance's garden last year,
and they produced several plants in my own garden. He has now moved
away, and I recall that he had them year after year. But I read that
moonflower is an annual in Michigan, so I suspect his plants were dying
but reseeding. Mine have not yet produced seeds. Do you think they will
come up next year? Also, I planted them a bit too thickly. If they will
survive, anything I need to know before I move a few in a month?