Old 07-09-2006, 06:31 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Moonflower in Michigan

"simy1" wrote in message
oups.com...

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
....and about 1/3 of the way down the page are comments from lots of
people
who've grown them in various place. However, you cannot "know for sure"
until you try them yourself. How long have you gardened on your current
property? Have you observed plants surviving when they were not expected
to?
If so, that's a warm spot.

it looks like it will make it from the Davesgarden site you indicated.
If they can in Minneapolis they can here. I will mulch it. Thanks for
your help.

Well, I'm sure you know there are no guarantees in gardening. Don't forget
to order some seeds in early January. By the time you figure out your plants
are dead, the $2.00 will seem unimportant.