Old 07-09-2006, 04:54 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] jankey@erols.com is offline

Default Reveals the Secrets to Growing Perfect Orchids

Susan Erickson wrote:
On Thu, 07 Sep 2006 09:47:54 GMT, "Ray" wrote:

Yeah, the poster is right...keeping my orchids alive for
"five...seven...even eight or ten years" is a real challenge for anyone who
has been growing for...OH, I don't know...five...seven...even eight or ten
years.

Ya - I want my 30 year old ones to read this.
What do you think he is smoking?

--and why'd he cross post it to the child free group? do
proportionately more CF ppl have orchids than not ?

--um, and the spice girls group, and a gaming group, and spain and
shyness groups. that's kind of random even for a spammer.

--j_a