Old 08-09-2006, 03:25 AM posted to rec.gardens
D-Man D-Man is offline

Default Hydroponic Help needed

Hi all,

Let me 1st get something out of the way. I'm growing veggies and need
some advise from experienced hydroponic gardeners. Not pot growers...
its 2 totally different animals.

My Setup:
Drip System
25 gallon resivior
3 - 14foot troughs filled with cyrpess mulch as a growing medium.
Flora Series nutes.
feeding 30 minutes on 1 hour off.

Picture of it withour plants (need to take a current picture with the
plants) located here
http://www.phat-fx.com/plugins/galle...um&id=misc_111

I am having to recharge my tank every 3 days and using close to 11 oz.
of Gro, 9 oz of Micro and 4 oz. of bloom during the vegitative stage is
going to break me. I buy the quart sizes for 32 dollars and this is
going to break me.

So my question is, what can I do to keep my costs down and my harvest
up?

I've heard of people using mirclegro tomato, epsom salt and nitrate for
nutes but I am scared of killing all of my plants.

help!