Old 07-09-2006, 07:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Mike is offline

Default tree for young children to climb in

"jay jay" wrote in message

Bramley Apple :-)) We had a huge one at the last house and the kids
loved it
:-)) By its size and spread I guess it was planted when the cottage
was
built in 1844. Previous people had built two tree houses in it, one
lower
level and one way up high :-))

And the apples were superb :-))

Mike

Many thanks for your replies - I think I'm going to go for the Bramley
- the idea of a tree house AND all those delicious crumbles are
irresistable!!

Your Grandchildren will love you :-))

Mike

--