Old 07-09-2006, 08:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
DavePoole Torquay DavePoole  Torquay is offline

Default Reveals the Secrets to Growing Perfect Orchids

wrote:
If you'd like to grow the healthiest orchids around and keep them
alive for five...seven...even eight or ten years ..............

Wha........ ONLY THAT LONG? Sorry, but I'm almost sorry (or
proud) to admit that I've kept orchids growing, flowering and thriving
for 20+ years and more. Not a boast,simply a reaction to yur
suggestion that it is possible to keep them going for only that long.