Old 08-09-2006, 11:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Phlox Paniculata Question

In article ews.net,
Sue writes

MInd you, some folk aren't content with the odd sneaky cutting. Someone
told me when they held an open gardens day along with several others in
their village, they had whole plants go missing!

I always ask about cuttings, but then I usually give back either a
rooted cutting of whatever I am trying or another plant as it seems only
fair. I do have several friends who open their gardens for NGS so they
have fairly large gardens and large shrubs from which, when they are
pruning back, I can get a lot of entertainment!

Trouble is, I have all sorts of cuttings that I like the look of, but
the owners either inherited the plants and don't know the names or have
forgotten the names anyway

Janet
--
Janet