Old 08-09-2006, 08:18 PM posted to rec.gardens
D-Man D-Man is offline

Default Hydroponic Help needed

Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
I'm sure you can keep the tank longer than three days. If you have a
conductivity meter, you can keep it at a constant conductivity by adding
water and nutrient as needed. Maybe you can also use a little less of
the good stuff and mix it with Miracle Gro if you have to. But I would
definitely stay with some good hydroponic nutrient solution for the
micro nutrients.

Thanks guys.. I am waiting for my GroCheck meter to come in so I can
better see what I am dealing with.

When it gets here I guess I'll try cutting back on so much watering.