Old 08-09-2006, 08:57 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.gardens
No No is offline

Default Renting an AERATOR and OVERSEEDER/SLICE SEEDER

blueman wrote:
I am planning on overseeding my lawn this week and would like to rent
an AERATOR and an OVERSEEDER/SLICE SEEDER. I only need to do about
four thousand square feet

My first inclination was just to rent from the local Home Depot but
then I started wondering about whethere there are any differences in
quality and effectiviness.

So are there differences and features that I should be concerned
about?
For the relatively small lawn that I am doing is just going with the
Home Depot likely to be good enough or should I be looking at more
professional tool rental shops?

I cant help you on pros cons of different machines. I curious as to what
climate zone you live in? Or at least what state. isn't it early to
overseed? I want to do the same but I was going to wait until Late
September, early October.