Old 09-09-2006, 02:47 PM posted to rec.gardens
Carl 1 Lucky Texan Carl 1 Lucky Texan is offline

Default Small indoor plant that flowers all year?

tenplay wrote:
I'm looking for a small-medium size house plant that has pretty flowers
throughout the year. Is there such a plant? The room is fairly bright
with skylights. I want to place it on a shelf. Thanks for any advice
or suggestions.

I'm sure you can find something. Take a look at www.kartuz.com ,
www.logees.com or ask on one of the forums at www.davesgarden.com

Don't discount getting a vine. Some are manageable in small spaces, have
very nice flowers - usually scented, and are 'understory' plants
accustomed to lower light levels. maybe a Hoya ?

good luck

Carl

--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)