Old 08-09-2006, 10:59 PM posted to aus.gardens
allanrsmyth allanrsmyth is offline

Default Cuttings Winpara Gem

G'Day,
Anyone had success in propagation of Winpara Gem by cuttings. If so what is
the best method. Mine was destroyed in Sydney's Gale this week. I wanted to
try and propagate as although these are supposed to have a maximum height of
2 metres, mine was 3 and still growing and was 100% covered in flowers. If
necessary I will replace with another purchased specimen, but there is no
guarantee a replacement will perform as well.
Thanks
Al Smyth