Old 10-09-2006, 12:36 AM posted to rec.gardens
William Wagner William Wagner is offline

Default Small indoor plant that flowers all year?

In article .com,
"Backburner" wrote:

tenplay wrote:
I'm looking for a small-medium size house plant that has pretty flowers
throughout the year. Is there such a plant? The room is fairly bright
with skylights. I want to place it on a shelf. Thanks for any advice
or suggestions.

I like Bamboo Begonia. Large pot = large plant. Small = small plant.

Heart shaped flowers. I do not know where to purchase them mine was a
gift from Vietnam.

They are real easy to propagate.

Bill

--