Old 10-09-2006, 12:03 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Bye Bye is offline

Default Steve Parks is drinking again! Was Is my yeast infection permanent?!?!?!

I'm relatively new to this group but obviously it's not moderated. I've
been watching this Mopey - Dopey/Steveo BS for far to long. Seems there
are some people with FAAARRR to much time on their hands. Really
strange folks hang out here. I 'm outa here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mopey - Dopey - Steveo Parktard wrote:
Steve Parks / wrote:
http://www.medicinalremedies.com/MR/Candidapic.jpg

Please email the recipie for yeast killer to...

or my homo husband at

You got up early to get drunk and stalk children again? I don't think you
are winning sympathy and making friends with that level of immaturity,
child abuser.

Mopey Dopey hard at work
http://www.cnn.com/EARTH/9605/15/law.../link.push.jpg

Mopey Dopey washing his daughter's hair
http://media.nasaexplores.com/03-013/cropduster2.jpg

Mopey Dopey's daughter takes a nap (after hair wash)
http://www.infomotions.com/gallery/m.../headstone.jpg

--
See Steve Parks / MopeyDopey at

Q: Why would Steveo kill a child with crop duster DDT?
A: So Steveo could hide pedophilia charges