Old 20-03-2003, 08:44 PM
Emil

Default Waiting for that first bloom!

Emil, Emil!

Remember the saying about the "watched pot"?
You are absolutely correct, no matter what an old
hand you may be at this, there is a birthday morning
kind of feeling when you look at that first promise
of a bloom. Your plant looks great and I am sure
next year is going to be double the size and double
the blooms if it keeps going like this.

BTW, in MHO, "watched pot" makes sweeter tea ;)

Hi!
Yes, I know that saying. I am just afraid if I look at the roses to much
I will jinx them! Thanks for saying they look great. I don't know if you
have seen my previous posts, but there are 4 new bareroots planted. All
of them have the same growth to them. So hopefully next year they will
be awesome!

Thanks,
Emil

Allegra