Old 10-09-2006, 01:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mr Alun Davies Mr Alun Davies is offline

Default Oh Bliss!

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message
from "Mr Alun Davies" .@. contains these words:
"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
I heard today that my next-door neighbour is planning
to get rid of his 18' Leylandii hedge... G

The only question now is "WHEN?"!!

Suggest a "Leylandii Trimming Party"

Provide a table and some drinks (AKA Bottle of Single Malt) with suitable
canapés on your side.
When he can *easily* see the table without using a ladder tell him he can
have the goodies and you'll assist.

Now, _that's_ a good suggestion!

If I knew when he's likely to be home again from Azerbaijan I'd arrange
it!
There's several bottles of single malt about the place....

Thinks about visiting Scotland for a drink ;-)...

BTW
Is this the Anne Jackson of original UKRM fame ?

It is indeed! AND I still have the CG125....haven't had any bikers
visiting recently, of course....hence the "several bottles of SM..."G

My posting name has changed from Robbo to what you see now. It's a kind of
game I like to play to keep the pedants and morons on the UKRM NG happy and
bitching about something.
Keeps their tiny minds busy ;-)

Hope alls well up there