Old 10-09-2006, 01:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Anne Jackson Anne Jackson is offline

Default Oh Bliss!

The message
from "Mr Alun Davies" .@. contains these words:

My posting name has changed from Robbo to what you see now.
It's a kind of game I like to play to keep the pedants and
morons on the UKRM NG happy and bitching about something.
Keeps their tiny minds busy ;-)

Well, Paul Corfield hangs around this neck of the woods,
so your secret is out.... G I miss the crack in there,
but can live without the hassle! Haven't seen you since
thinks the EoSM four/five years ago? What're you riding now?

Hope alls well up there

Aye everything's fine...have to visit London frequently,
to see the latest grandchild....that's fourteen of 'em now!

--
AnneJ