Old 10-09-2006, 05:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mr Alun Davies Mr Alun Davies is offline

Default Oh Bliss!

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message
from "Mr Alun Davies" .@. contains these words:

My posting name has changed from Robbo to what you see now.
It's a kind of game I like to play to keep the pedants and
morons on the UKRM NG happy and bitching about something.
Keeps their tiny minds busy ;-)

Well, Paul Corfield hangs around this neck of the woods,
so your secret is out.... G I miss the crack in there,
but can live without the hassle! Haven't seen you since
thinks the EoSM four/five years ago? What're you riding now?

Hope alls well up there

Aye everything's fine...have to visit London frequently,
to see the latest grandchild....that's fourteen of 'em now!

14 FFS!!!
Good lord.....You do breed em fertile from up there don't you.
Your daughter still a "Doorperson" ?

I *was* riding a Triumph Trophy 1200 up to a week ago when a mate said he'd
buy it.
I'm on a temporary pause in riding as the floaters in my left eye are
threatening to make me a little blind on that side. I don't trust meself on
a bike at the mo, so selling it.