Old 10-09-2006, 09:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Anne Jackson Anne Jackson is offline

Default Oh Bliss!

The message
from "Mr Alun Davies" .@. contains these words:

Hope alls well up there

Aye everything's fine...have to visit London frequently,
to see the latest grandchild....that's fourteen of 'em now!

14 FFS!!!
Good lord.....You do breed em fertile from up there don't you.

The population of Scotland is falling....I did my best to redress
the balance, is all! G

Your daughter still a "Doorperson" ?

She had a bad accident three years ago, and is now only working on
a very irregular basis....still looks scary, though! Totally bald,
shaved head, etc.

I *was* riding a Triumph Trophy 1200 up to a week ago when a mate
said he'd buy it.
I'm on a temporary pause in riding as the floaters in my left eye are
threatening to make me a little blind on that side. I don't trust meself
on a bike at the mo, so selling it.

Better safe than sorry, sunshine! I've had umpteen offers for my wee
CG, perhaps I'll decide to sell it sometime...the car drivers out
there are getting blinder by the day! 8-(

How's your lovely missus? Well. I hope?

--
AnneJ