Old 11-09-2006, 04:48 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Al[_1_] Al[_1_] is offline

Default Cool article about Bob Fuchs

That was unexpected, but rather observant of you. I really hate it when
coffee comes out my nose.

Actually I wouldn't limit the observation to 'major-league' as it appears
it applies to local society meetings and judging events, not to mention what
walks through my greenhouse door on a weekly basis. I wonder page, (pages)
I show up on?

That would actually be a great bumper sticker or t-shirt: "DMS IV p. 356"

wrote in message
oups.com...

This article confirms a judgment I reached decades ago regarding many
major-league orchidists--they're certifiably nuts or at least extremely
peculiar.

Going to orchid shows was like browsing through the DSM IV at random.

J. Del Col