Old 11-09-2006, 04:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith Lea[_5_] Judith Lea[_5_] is offline

Default just aquired a new allotment

In article , Janet Tweedy
writes
I was very disappointed a couple of years ago when Express dairies too
off green top milk (unpasteurised) from its delivery. I have organic
milk now from them (mainly to support the milkman) but would love to be
able to go back to untreated milk.

janet

When in France, I have untreated milk, straight from the cow! I give
Louis, my grandson, the same milk, but boil it first. I have to admit,
I prefer unpasteurised milk - it reminds me of childhood tastes and
smells.

--
Judith Lea