Old 11-09-2006, 08:34 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Diana Kulaga Diana Kulaga is offline

Default Cool article about Bob Fuchs

South FL growers are notoriously nuts! I love Martin Motes, and he's nuts
too, but in an endearing way. I don't know Bob Fuchs, though I have been
through his greenhouse. It's quite a piece of property.

Of course, there's the age old feud to deal with, too. Lots of intrigue down
here. But boy, can they grow plants, and especially Vandaceous plants.
Nobody can argue that they don't know their stuff.

Taking a tour through orchid country down in the Homestead area is pure
bliss. So many wonderful growers!

Diana