Old 11-09-2006, 08:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Klara Klara is offline

Default just aquired a new allotment

In message , "David (in
Normandy)" writes
When in France, I have untreated milk, straight from the cow! Judith Lea

I was brought up on a smallholding in Derbyshire on untreated milk - it was
often still warm from the cow when poured on my Sugar Puffs! Didn't mind it
a bit. Only time it was a little odd tasting was for a few days after the
cow had calved - I think it contains "something extra" in it for a while.

And when the cows got into the wild garlic....

--
Klara, Gatwick basin