Old 11-09-2006, 09:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Naubergines

On 11/9/06 12:25, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

Philippe Gautier wrote:
In fact, it is several dialects, and people from different regions don't
necessarily understand each other! For example, the "walloon" spoken by
my father near the Luxembourg border is drastically different from one
spoken where my mother is from (La Louviere, near french border). I love
these languages and it's really a shame that they disappear so quickly.
I know just only a few words...

Just found out when in St Ives that the last woman who spoke Cornish
has died this year. Isn't that terrible? (

It would be if it were true.

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk