Old 12-09-2006, 10:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Naubergines

On 12/9/06 09:52, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

Sacha wrote:
It's time you changed your MO. Hurling filthy language and insult at
people,

Janet called me a French bitch - I called her 'une conne'. Sorry to
burst your bubble Sacha, but drop it now. For everytime I get a riposte
from Janet you come along and make her sound angelic. She's not. She's
vicious and basically very sad. Finally, you will not make me beleive
that you speak better French than I do.

Given the French you speak, you would be making a huge mistake in thinking
that I would wish to speak as you do. I learned my French from
well-educated people with good manners.
Quite frankly, I think there's something wrong with you, though I don't
pretend to know what it is. If a member of my family did something so
bizarre as to drive out of their way to be photographed in front of a sign
belonging to the spouse of someone they dislike on a newsgroup, I'd be very
worried about their health. This is almost the action of a stalker and
certainly not that of someone well-balanced, IMO.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk