Old 12-09-2006, 11:30 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Naubergines

Sacha wrote:
Given the French you speak, you would be making a huge mistake in thinking
that I would wish to speak as you do. I learned my French from
well-educated people with good manners.

Here you go again, trying to, like you did with Jenny, make us beleive
the only educated people here are yourself. You know nothing about me.
Nothing. You have no idea where I'm from, my education, my business
etc. You throw random assumptions and unfounded criticism base uniquely
on what you read here. My poor woman, do you honestly beleive that I
will tell you everything? In a public forum?

Quite frankly, I think there's something wrong with you, though I don't
pretend to know what it is. If a member of my family did something so
bizarre as to drive out of their way to be photographed in front of a sign

I didn't drive out of our way. We were on the A38. To get to the
business of your husband which you have nothing to do with as you
clearly keep saying, you go along the A38, at Buckfastleigh, take A384
to Totnes. ¼ mile past the Dartbridge Inn, take first turning left
signposted Landscove, Hill House. Then follow the little brown flower
sign though a maze of tall hedges. Isn't that your place? Don't you
work there? Don't you live there?

belonging to the spouse of someone they dislike on a newsgroup, I'd be very
worried about their health.

Don't worry about my health. I've had lots of holidays and sunshine
this year. Been to 4 countries and on my way to Danmark and Sweeden in
two weeks time. As you can see, my business is flourishing.

This is almost the action of a stalker and
certainly not that of someone well-balanced, IMO.

Leave that to the experts Sacha. You clearly are out of your depth
without Ray's advices and google LOL!!!