Old 12-09-2006, 04:28 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Kenni Judd Kenni Judd is offline

Default Cool article about Bob Fuchs

When I was active in running a professional association of local growers in
my neck of the woods, one of the things I always emphasized to potential new
members was that a certain degree of "eccentricity" is necessary to be in
this business, and it appears to be a progressive disease (some of our
members had been growing for 30+ years ...)
--
Kenni Judd
Juno Beach Orchids -- moving into our 9th year in this location :)

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald...e/15473716.htm