Old 12-09-2006, 03:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default HELP-Railway sleepers wanter- North West area

On 12/9/06 15:21, in article , "Uncle Marvo"

, I, Marvo, say :

Martin wrote:
I can only spit at Jenny, not that I would, when there is a northerly
Force 12 gale blowing. I live fairly near the Keukenhof.

o) Blow her a kiss for me then.

I'd prefer some boxes of Cahors :-)

Cahors?! Yurk - might as well buy wine in a plastic bottle. I'll bring
a 2001 Bordeaux Domaine de la Solitude. My goodness .... I can still
taste it ....

The French don't do it for me any more. The Rioja region, armed with a
several of billions of squid kindly donated to them by our nice Mr B.Liar,
are now well on the case. The vineyards there are marvellous, even though
their weather is just about the same as in the South of England. And now the
factories (bodegas?) are up to speed too ...

Try the Chilean Montes Alpha range one day.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk