Old 12-09-2006, 04:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default HELP-Railway sleepers wanter- North West area

On 12/9/06 15:49, in article , "Uncle Marvo"

, I, Marvo, say :

snip Try the Chilean Montes Alpha range one day.

I can't. I have a policy to only buy stuff which has done no significant
damage to the environment. Chilean is far too far away in terms of burning
carbon.

And I won't shop in TESCO because they are scumbags (JMHO of which I have
evidence should anyone want it).

I'm with you on the air miles but I do like the wine.... OTOH, I don't find
it necessary to buy asparagus from Peru. We get our wine from Majestic,
among others.

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk