Old 13-09-2006, 01:25 AM posted to aus.gardens,aus.food
Terryc Terryc is offline

Default Potato Varieties

Farm1 wrote:

The only ones that I can think of that (sort of) fit that description
because the physical description is right but the colour is not right
(but may be if you are trying to distinguish them from say a red
skinned spud) are Kipflers (I wouldn't call them white skinned -more a
dun colour). Kipfler is a salad potato and is disgusting roasted

Ditto, We obtained our seed stock years ago from diggers club in
Melbourne. They are the only one of five varieties that have kept on
growing year after year. Warning, sieve soil with fine mesh after
digging because even little 5mm spuds will resprout.