Old 13-09-2006, 12:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] janeboulton_467@hotmail.co.uk is offline

Default greenhouse

Baal wrote:
Mel,

Make sure it has a base and invest in toughened glass or polycarbonate
safety glazing. The cheap deals always contain cheap glass that break with
a sneeze (remember kids and dogs!).

--
I smile and go off waving
(Amiably) - for that's my way

Baal

http://www.helden.org.uk
"Oxymel of Squill" wrote in message
reenews.net...
build your own, it will be miles cheaper and miles better

"Mel" wrote in message
I'm looking to buy a greenhouse on a rather tight budget and have seen
the one I want on a website called AHS direct. It's cheaper than anywhere
else and I was wondering whether anyone has had any dealings with them
before?
Mel.

Ah. I see you've now bought one. Personally i would've gone for
freecycle.org if you're on a budget. Posting this to inform others as
well as you