Old 13-09-2006, 02:46 PM
AlecTPR's Avatar
AlecTPR AlecTPR is offline
Registered User

Location: Manchester, UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Köi-Lö
It could be breeding behavior but you usually see that in the springtime; at
least where I live.
Where do you live, I'm from Manchester, UK so starting to get a little cooler, although it was cool before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Köi-Lö
I don't know about orfs but male goldfish get small white bumplike growths
on their gillcovers during the breeding season and females do not.
I'm fairly sure the orfs are just playing, they're jumping around and don't look like they're up to anything like that (can't believe I'm spying on them like teenagers)
I'll try and checkout the goldfish but I've only had them about 3 months now...
cheers.