Old 13-09-2006, 04:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default HELP-Railway sleepers wanter- North West area

, I, Marvo, say :

Uncle Marvo wrote:
I make my own, or use partbake, because it keeps for ages without a
freezer. And I don't have a freezer, for reasons that are obvious to
me.

A gorgeous friend of mine which we call SkipKate for obvious reasons,
has never owned a fridge. She made me a lovely salad with avocado,
raddishes, greens etc... plus desert and every single condiments came
from a skip )

Now, the translation of what French word ended up as "skip"? You're joking,
right?