Old 13-09-2006, 05:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson[_1_] Sally Thompson[_1_] is offline

Default HELP-Railway sleepers wanter- North West area

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 16:32:16 +0100, Martin wrote
(in article ):

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 16:13:30 +0100, "Uncle Marvo"

, I, Marvo, say :

[re bread and bread flour]

major snip
Has it got soya flour in it like some homebake mixes have?

It has bread flour made from British wheat and nothing else. The enzymes
used to activate the yeast are measured in parts per million and actually
do
NOT end up in the finished product. Sometimes Vitamin C is added (for
pregnant women, according to dictatorship guidelines) and when it is, it
says it is.

[flies firm's flag]

I make my own,

So do we, so far Lidl's homebake mix is best.

You and your LiDL!

German quality innit? Dutch, Belgian and UK home bake flour we have
bought have contained soya flour. Bread with soya flour makes poor
toast. Besides the stuff is GM.

I make all my own bread, and use Waitrose organic strong 100 percent
stoneground wholemeal. Makes yummy bread, and I am absolutely certain it
doesn't have any soya flour in it. The ingredients just say organic wheat
flour.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
bed and breakfast near Ludlow: