Old 14-09-2006, 10:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default HELP-Railway sleepers wanter- North West area

, I, Marvo, say :

On Wed, 13 Sep 2006 17:59:55 +0100, Sally Thompson
wrote:

I make all my own bread, and use Waitrose organic strong 100 percent
stoneground wholemeal. Makes yummy bread, and I am absolutely
certain it doesn't have any soya flour in it. The ingredients just
say organic wheat flour.

Thanks, we'll try some next time we are in UK.
We can buy organic strong 100 percent
stoneground wholemeal from a miller in a windmill in Leiden.

If you're ever in the Malbesbury/Tetbury area, you can buy a bag of real
stoneground 100% organic strong flour from Shipton Mill. Don't say who sent
you :-)