Old 14-09-2006, 05:59 PM posted to rec.gardens
betsyb betsyb is offline

Default How can I camouflage an unsightly 1.5ft X 1.5ft electricity supply box

"noli" wrote in message
ps.com...
Hi

I've just put a deposit on a beautiful new home. The only fault with
it is there is a 1.5ft x 1.5ft stainless steel Electricity Supply box
in the garden.

Has anyone any idea how I can camouflage this?

My mother recommended planting a weeping will shrub behind the box
which would drap over the front?

Any advise?
Thanks

I might call the Elec company and ask if it might be alright to paint it a
dark green?
That way it will eventually blend. Maybe you know someone who does tole
painting? That would look so neat in the garden while waiting for your
weeping thing to grow. Is that a willow and is it far from your plumbing? If
not I'd reconsider. They choke off water pipes etc. I was told this and have
no experience.

Betsy