Old 14-09-2006, 05:31 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Steve[_2_] Steve[_2_] is offline

Default microfungus

I don't think I tried that one. What is the active ingredient? I assume
it's not the same as Clearys 3336. (I can look this up for myself later,
when I have a few more minutes.)
I don't believe I've ever seen a systemic fungicide (or systemic
anything, for that matter) that was labeled for use on fruit trees. How
do they get away with that?

Steve

Dusty wrote:
I stopped my infection by watering my plants once a week with Spectracide
Immunox mix. I don't know if I had the same microfungus that everyone spoke
of here (it looked and acted the same) The Spectracide Immunox stopped what
was killing my phals and they've been clean for over a year now. Note;After
I started seeing an improvement I then used the mix once a month. This may
only work with a collection small enough to be hand watered. I had about
100 Phal plants under lights at the time.

http://www.spectracide.com/ProductCa...e/SpectracideI
mmunox/

Grow well and bloom magnificently

dusty