Old 14-09-2006, 03:41 PM posted to aus.gardens,rec.gardens,rec.gardens.edible
Gary Woods Gary Woods is offline

Default snail repellent

OmManiPadmeOmelet wrote:

Does this actually work?
I'd like to try it with cabbage worms......

It's hit or miss; if some of your cabbage worms are already infected with
BT, you'll spread it around to the others, which is good. The commercial
BT wettable powder works well for me. Of course, some of the GM products
out are actively breeding BT resistant bugs, so farmers will have to use
the [unnamed chemical company, without whom profits themselves would be
impossible] products.

But that's just my opinion.

I may be wrong.