Old 14-09-2006, 03:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Errors of new allotment gardeners.

, I, Marvo, say :

Any idea why it is difficult to start a discussion on urg without
somebody getting the hump?

Errrr ... beside being latin? I don't know really.

No, didn't think so. I have one theory ... anyone want to hear it?

Sure.

It's because the only thing they have in common is gardening. So if anyone
mentions something controversial, like religion, sex, politics, the Simpsons
or anything someone will disagree. And then if the other person disagrees
again it looks like an argument, and gets out of hand. And then they get
invaded by President Bush.

That's my theory. Hope you like it :-)