Old 14-09-2006, 04:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Errors of new allotment gardeners.

, I, Marvo, say :

Uncle Marvo wrote:
It's because the only thing they have in common is gardening. So if
anyone mentions something controversial, like religion, sex,
politics, the Simpsons or anything someone will disagree. And then
if the other person disagrees again it looks like an argument, and
gets out of hand. And then they get invaded by President Bush.
That's my theory. Hope you like it :-)

Don't go into politics or I'll have to assassinate you.

I won't if you don't. Anyway, Les French don't do politics, they just have a
decent revolution. You should show us how to do it, we need a bit of
excitement.

Which is your chosen method, cake-eating or the guillotine ;-)