Old 14-09-2006, 04:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Errors of new allotment gardeners.

Uncle Marvo wrote:
I won't if you don't. Anyway, Les French don't do politics, they just have a
decent revolution. You should show us how to do it, we need a bit of
excitement.

I think I've provoked enough excitement in here for this month at
least, don't you think?

Which is your chosen method, cake-eating or the guillotine ;-)

Which reminds me, my dearest cousin in Trellissac has just bought two
moutons, named them Marguerite and Antoinette and she promised them
never to eat them. She got them so that she doesn't need to cut the
grass and she picks up the lil' round poos daily and throw that on her
compost. Delightful.