Old 14-09-2006, 04:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Errors of new allotment gardeners.

, I, Marvo, say :

Uncle Marvo wrote:
I won't if you don't. Anyway, Les French don't do politics, they
just have a decent revolution. You should show us how to do it, we
need a bit of excitement.

I think I've provoked enough excitement in here for this month at
least, don't you think?

Never! It's the spice of life, or something. You carry on exciting us :-)

Which is your chosen method, cake-eating or the guillotine ;-)

Which reminds me, my dearest cousin in Trellissac has just bought two
moutons, named them Marguerite and Antoinette and she promised them
never to eat them. She got them so that she doesn't need to cut the
grass and she picks up the lil' round poos daily and throw that on her
compost. Delightful.

Sheeps? I'm sure that veggie poo is suitable for composting, but I wouldn't
be sure ... some time ago the dictatorship^Wgovernment said you weren't
supposed to compost tea bags or eggshells, now it seems you should. I
compost left over curry, myself, and virtually anything else. I manage to
fill a black bag every five weeks, and most of that is oily rags and the
plastic wrappings off fag packets :-)