Old 14-09-2006, 05:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Errors of new allotment gardeners.

, I, Marvo, say :

I hope people didn't think I was having a go at the original posts.
The points about the potential height & weight of the produce are
great. I just can't believe that anyone would be ignorant of the
facts that you should 'shut the gate' and 'dont tip on other plots'.

Anyway. If I came over as stroppy, I appologise. It certainly wasn't
intended.

Not to me, you didn't.

1 A bit of gardening.
2 A bit of talking.
3 A bit of nothing.

Thanks for these Steve... Where does 'drinking tea' fall into these
categories? So far my allotment planning comprises:
- Tea making facilities (kelly kettle)
- Biscuits
- Emergency biscuits

:-)