Old 14-09-2006, 05:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
BoyPete BoyPete is offline

Default Cost to gravel garden

Janet Baraclough wrote:
The message
from "BoyPete" contains these words:

Thank you Janet and others. I posted in rather a hurry this
morning.............more detail...............This is for my mothers front
garden. She is disabled and can no longer do the garden. She has a lad come
and tidy up, but he's not the brightest. She's asked me if we could have
gravel and pots, hence my question. I guess the area is about 40' x 30',
lawn and flower beds. 'Spread' would not be a problem, as the garden is
bordered on 3 sides by fence/curb. I was hoping someone here might have had
a similar job done. One concern I have is how to stop the gravel going green
with algie? Obviously I'll get some quotes, but I'd like to be clued up
first, as I tend to be the 'one they see coming'! Thanks
--
ßôyþëtë
(Kent)