Old 14-09-2006, 05:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_1_] Sacha[_1_] is offline

Default Errors of new allotment gardeners.

On 14/9/06 16:40, in article , "David
(in Normandy)" wrote:

"La Puce" wrote in message
Well done. Do you have any chickens? Perhaps moving them about on say
200m2 next spring would help you considerably with weeds and bugs. I'm
jealous.

The plan is to get 4 chickens next year. Apparently, from what I've read 4
is a good number to keep us in eggs without there being a glut or shortage
for much of the year. I've still got to make the chicken coop for them yet -
that's the bit I'm looking forward to - a bit of fancy carpentry!

snip
Have you seen the design of the one at Highgrove? It's like a sort of
mini-temple - really lovely and totally wacky!

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk