Old 14-09-2006, 06:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy Janet Tweedy is offline

Default Naubergines

In article , June Hughes
writes

After 30 years of being a member. I am no longer a Which? subscriber.

After 30 years, I am a bit of a bozo for still subscribing to it.
Having just read the article about electric steamers properly, instead
of just skimming through it, I have decided not to bother buying one,
mainly because they are difficult to clean and life is too short for that.

I got Which gardening for about 20 years right from issue 1. However
they suddenly went all arty and started to ramp it up as an ordinary
,magazine complete with articles and irrelevant bits.
I stopped it but then they seem to have got the message because the last
two issues I borrowed were back to the old type, a sort of Which
magazine but on gardening only, which is why I subscribed in the first
place.
I'll wait for a special offer letter and rejoin I think.

janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph